Wallpapers are gaining popularity in residential projects. They are a beautiful alternative to conventional interior paints, offerings a wider range of textures, patterns and colours to compliment your furnishings and lighting, taking interior decoration to a new level.
We highly recommend that you take up wallpaper furnishing as a integral part of the renovation in your premises. You can easily lift up the ambiance of the space just by applying wallpaper.
Our selections are mostly embossed wallpaper apart from flat-faced wallpaper, hence it LOOKS more expensive when it is not. SOFTHOME carries a huge variety of embossed and deep embossed types, sourced from USA & mainly Japan.
We focus and recommend more of Japanese wallpaper, well-known brands namely Sangetsu. We also carry other Japanese brands like LilyColor & Sincol.
Why do we prefer to carry Japanese wallpaper and distribute here although it is slightly more costly than other counterparts like China & Korea?
- Because the quality of the Japanese wallpaper is good and consistent.
- The wallpapers do not show signs of shrinkage even after a few years.
- The raw materials have markings on it, making it easier for installers to align and fix, thus a physical control of the product itself to allow for better workmanship.
- Also bubbles that are formed tend to flat-out easier as they are paper based.
- They are also easy to clean and maintain.
Extremely suitable for Residential use.
For Commercial spaces it is recommended to use other types of wallpaper.
Contact us for more info :)